1.7

I had my hair cut at the Missouri City Texas location.I arrived with shoulder length hair wanting it cut in a Bob.

The Master Stylist (black girl) said she knew exactly what I was talking about. When she finished cutting my hair I could have cried. This is the WORST cut ever. I will NEVER go back and will warn anyone considering this shop.

All I can say is awful awful awful.Second pick is what it was suppose to be first one is the chop job.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of tgf hair salon haircut. TGF Hair Salon needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tgf hair salon haircut in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at TGF Hair Salon.

Had an Experience with TGF Hair Salon?

Comments

Honestly, the first picture looks way better.Your hair looks absolutely adorable.

Don't worry about it.

I think you're just over thinking it.You look beautiful

The Consultant Clinic - Fair play? The Consultant Clinic "There are an increasing number of reviews and comments on this site which cast doubt as to the integrity of the owner of the clinic, and the few remaining doctors..." Read more Supercuts - Haircut Review Supercuts "I had my haircut by Linda last week at your Centerpoint Location. I HAD shoulder lengthhair and wanted my aline taken out and 1/2 inch in the back taken off...." Read more Sona Medspa - MEAN, UNEXPERIENCED, RETALIATES Sona Medspa "All I heard was "Corporate took away the numbing cream." It was because the technicians were using it all up as their get free treatments when at work. So when..." Read more The Slim Co - HORRIBLE The Slim Co "I was having a difficult time finding the building, didn't have a local # to call (what's up with that?) so I called the 800# only to find out that..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more